Header Ads

believe in yourself motivational speech 2022

Your brain is like a circuit switch

Once you believe you are something

You actually embody it, you embody that feeling

If you were God forbid in a coma

And you woke up and you didn't really have a memory

And you were told that you used to be a Navy Seal

And they want you back now when you're healthy

Do you think you'd act differently

And hold yourself differently

And conduct yourself different

And have a different self concept of who you are

Than if you were told that you were a piano instructor

Being succesful in life is all about having the proper belief system in who you are

Truly believing that you were something unique

That you were something special in that field

If you truly believe inside of you that you are one of the best actors in the world

You will be entirely different than if you're like 'I hope I'm good'

Your expressions will be totally different

Your tone of voice





You'll talk in a more convincing fashion

You'll use your natural voice instead of a scripted one

You'll be more emphatic

You'll be more real, more relatable

Our brain is like a circuit

And so if we introduce it with the proper wire

You're gonna go straight to your target

If you're unsure about who you are

Then, your dreams, your goals, they will never become a reality

Everyone has mental doubts in life, internal conflicts

Even the most succesful people that you look up to

But they don't live their

It's how you handle those negative thoughts in that exact moment

And overwhelm them with positive action

And that comes with this up most confidence in yourself

That you can handle this situation

Trust in yourself that you are better than the moment

The Greats think differently

The Greats see differently, right

The great have a different worldview

The great, they approach the game in a totally different way

So I need you to do me a huge favor

I need you to think about what you're thinking about when your effort is low

Because if you can get this, if you can get this, you can get any succes you want in life

You can have anything you want in life if you can get this

The next time you give a low effort, right

You give a 70 percent or 50 percent or 30 percent

I want you to think about what you're thinking about when you're effort is low

If your effort is low, you're probably not thinking about the opportunity

You're probably thinking about the obligation

And when you think about ET (Eric Thomas) how you do you stay pumped up?

ET how do you stay on fire?

ET how are you always driven?

Even in de missed out trials and tribulations

Even in the ... your haters

When people are trying to break you and tear you down

ET how do you stay strong?

I keep thinking about the opportunities

Every single day I'm thinking about the opportunities and I'm not looking at this thing as an obligation

I'm not looking at this thing as something that I have to do

Or that I'm forced to do, right

Or something that somebody's making me do

Every time I wake up I'm thinking: "I'm alive, baby, this is the day!"

This is an opportunity

If you want what you've never had before

If you wanna do what you've never done before

If you wanna be what you've never been before

Change your mentality!

And I want you to see that effort goes up when you look at it as:

"I got the opportunity of a lifetime!"

But you should be excited about the fact that you have an opportunity


No comments

Powered by Blogger.